I got beat up by the road!

Well, some of you have heard that when I was cycling yesterday morning with friends, my bike threw me down onto the road at 20+ mph!  The first 24.1 miles were fine, but that last .1 SUCKED!  It was my fault, & I'm SO glad I didn't cause all 5 others to go down, too.  Let me say once again, HELMETS SAVE LIVES... WEAR THEM!!!  I hit head & shoulder-first very hard, then tumbled a bit.  You never remember "Tuck & roll!" just "Get up & out of traffic!"  The guys even said they were glad to see me get right up & off the road. Cat-like reflexes, I tell ya... meOWWWW!!  I haven't gotten the part down about always landing on your feet, though, & I don't want to practice more to get it!!!  This pic doesn't show my shoulder all bandaged up, too.  Thank You, Lord, for keeping us safe.

TODAY'S UPDATE:
HA!  The doctor & nurse were wrong!  They said I would feel MUCH worse today than yesterday, yet I haven't taken ANY pan meds after the 600mg they gave me yesterday before noon!  Well, I can't blame them because they don't know about my Secret Power... my all-natural #Zija Power!!!  This is just that much more personal proof that giving your body the right nutrition allows it to heal itself... & quicker!  Of course having been beat up by a road, I'm still achy, but I can MOVE, AND the swelling is all gone!!!  Thank you, Zija International!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Things are changing daily

LET'S go the Extra Mile... there are NO traffic jams.