Losing weight is 80% nutrition, 20% physical

Obviously, exercising is always good, BUT losing weight is 80% about PROPER nutrition & 20% physical (exercise).

You may know that the top two New Year's Resolutions are:
   1.  Lose weight; &
   2. Make more money.

All-Natural Zija Power!  Let's do this... TOGETHER!
Jon AT JackedOnLife DOT com
Well, I am SO thankful that I have taken care of #1 for myself already in 2013 via Zija's AMAZING all-natural, moringa oleifera nutritional products!

So, how about this... I'm going to make my #1 New Year's Resolution, "Help MANY OTHERS lose weight, all-naturally."  I'll amend #2 to, "Make more money... for myself AND MANY OTHERS."

I hope everyone has an amazing, fun, & safe New Year's Eve tonight!  Let's get to work on OUR Resolutions... TOMORROW!!!  It is a holiday, but if I'm blessed to be breathing for another day, I'm up for helping others better their lives for themselves & their families.  So, if you want to lose weight (or help others lose weight), and/or fatten your BANK ACCOUNT at the same time, let's do this... TOGETHER!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Things are changing daily

LET'S go the Extra Mile... there are NO traffic jams.

Ready to make some 'DOUGH'?