I got beat up by the road!

Well, some of you have heard that when I was cycling yesterday morning with friends, my bike threw me down onto the road at 20+ mph!  The first 24.1 miles were fine, but that last .1 SUCKED!  It was my fault, & I'm SO glad I didn't cause all 5 others to go down, too.  Let me say once again, HELMETS SAVE LIVES... WEAR THEM!!!  I hit head & shoulder-first very hard, then tumbled a bit.  You never remember "Tuck & roll!" just "Get up & out of traffic!"  The guys even said they were glad to see me get right up & off the road. Cat-like reflexes, I tell ya... meOWWWW!!  I haven't gotten the part down about always landing on your feet, though, & I don't want to practice more to get it!!!  This pic doesn't show my shoulder all bandaged up, too.  Thank You, Lord, for keeping us safe.

TODAY'S UPDATE:
HA!  The doctor & nurse were wrong!  They said I would feel MUCH worse today than yesterday, yet I haven't taken ANY pan meds after the 600mg they gave me yesterday before noon!  Well, I can't blame them because they don't know about my Secret Power... my all-natural #Zija Power!!!  This is just that much more personal proof that giving your body the right nutrition allows it to heal itself... & quicker!  Of course having been beat up by a road, I'm still achy, but I can MOVE, AND the swelling is all gone!!!  Thank you, Zija International!!!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Be a Part of the EXPLODING #Hemp-#CBD Industry

Things are changing daily

WOW! $1 Billion+ Combined NOW = POWERHOUSE for you & me!