Losing weight is 80% nutrition, 20% physical

Obviously, exercising is always good, BUT losing weight is 80% about PROPER nutrition & 20% physical (exercise).

You may know that the top two New Year's Resolutions are:
   1.  Lose weight; &
   2. Make more money.

All-Natural Zija Power!  Let's do this... TOGETHER!
Jon AT JackedOnLife DOT com
Well, I am SO thankful that I have taken care of #1 for myself already in 2013 via Zija's AMAZING all-natural, moringa oleifera nutritional products!

So, how about this... I'm going to make my #1 New Year's Resolution, "Help MANY OTHERS lose weight, all-naturally."  I'll amend #2 to, "Make more money... for myself AND MANY OTHERS."

I hope everyone has an amazing, fun, & safe New Year's Eve tonight!  Let's get to work on OUR Resolutions... TOMORROW!!!  It is a holiday, but if I'm blessed to be breathing for another day, I'm up for helping others better their lives for themselves & their families.  So, if you want to lose weight (or help others lose weight), and/or fatten your BANK ACCOUNT at the same time, let's do this... TOGETHER!!!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Be a Part of the EXPLODING #Hemp-#CBD Industry

Things are changing daily

WOW! $1 Billion+ Combined NOW = POWERHOUSE for you & me!