HA!!! Misfit Gremlins did NOT prevail!

I'm heading to #SaltLakeCity to learn first-hand how I can continue
helping MORE people upgrade their lifestyles thru #BetterHealth,
#TimeFreedom, #MoreMoney, & #HavingFUN!!!

 #LetsGrowTOGETHER, #ProsperAndTHRIVE
for our families to live a #LifeUnlimited!
Jon@JackedOnLife.com

OK, so the misfit gremlins have hidden my Kindle's cord so I cannot upload videos, BUT I was able to load it with #MJDurkin audios to listen to on my 4 1/2 flight to SLC in the EARLY a.m... AND the 4 hour flight back!  Of course, that is for after plane-prospecting, befriending fellow passengers.  I prefer aisle seats (since 9-11), so that allows me more people to listen to & talk with.  I want to wish EVERYONE safe travels to & from  #ZijaSuperRegional !!!

I would love to stay in the SLC area a bit longer to enjoy getting out & about; enjoying the sights, sounds, & tastes, so we'll see if the #ProperPersuasion arises.  ;-)  Having an amazing #HomeBasedBusiness allows the #TimeFreedom to do so!

#LetsGrowTOGETHER!!!

Jon@JackedOnLife.com

Popular posts from this blog

How to Be a Part of the EXPLODING #Hemp-#CBD Industry

Things are changing daily

WOW! $1 Billion+ Combined NOW = POWERHOUSE for you & me!