Companies Don't Pay You For YOUR Benefit

"WHAT?!  I can decide how much my
time & talents are worth?!"
#LetsGrowTOGETHER!!!
Jon@JackedOnLife.com
Have you ever thought about getting a different job?  One that would be closer to home?  One that pays the same or even more money?  A friend was talking this evening, & she said a company she'd like to work for has a few openings suited for her. It's closer to home & would put her 'closer to the people I love.'  She apparently hasn't been at her current job too long, so she said, "I don't like leaving until I feel they got their money's worth from me."  WHAT?!  OK, that shows great morals & ethics, BUT I wanted to say, "They aren't paying you more than they think you're worth."  They're paying you JUST ENOUGH to keep you coming back... until they find someone cheaper.

If YOU want to be the one who decides what you're worth, we have a better way.

#LetsGrowTOGETHER!!!

Jon@JackedOnLife.com

Popular posts from this blog

How to Be a Part of the EXPLODING #Hemp-#CBD Industry

Things are changing daily

WOW! $1 Billion+ Combined NOW = POWERHOUSE for you & me!