How to Lose Control of YOUR Life... Get a Job.

Jon AT JackedOnLife DOT com
Who do you LET control your income?
An employer has THEIR best interests
in mind, NOT yours.
Jon@JackedOnLife.com
WOW!!!  I will never cease to be amazed by employers restricting people from bettering their lives.  A friend just told me, "I am actually under contract not to seek any secondary employment while under this contract. It expires at the end of 2016 assuming it is not renewed."   WHAT?!  He says they pay him 'very well for the area', but my thought is that it isn't enough for them OWNING 24/7/365 of his time.  Even if it was at $20 per hour for 40 hours per week, that's actually only $4.76 per EVERY hour of his life since the employer owns him 24/7.  No thanks.

Don't get me wrong, though.  Jobs aren't all bad, & they are a way of life.  It's just that many of them don't let you live your own life.

#LetsGrowTOGETHER, #UpgradingLifestyles DAILY for our families to live #LifeUnlimited!!!

Jon@JackedOnLife.com

Popular posts from this blog

How to Be a Part of the EXPLODING #Hemp-#CBD Industry

Things are changing daily

WOW! $1 Billion+ Combined NOW = POWERHOUSE for you & me!