The Fortune IS in the Follow Up, BUT....

#LetsGrowTOGETHER, #UpgradingLifestyles with the #NaturalHealthRevolution to live #LifeUnlimited!!!

The fortune IS in the follow-up, BUT if someone blatantly ignores your calls, texts, and/or messages, MOVE ON!!!  (Yes, I am absolutely talking to myself here as well.)  They are being rude, so they aren't worth another minute of your time, even if they're a 'friend'.  'Friends' DO change... as in some are meant to be let go in order to make room in your life for someone who deserves you.

It isn't easy to move on, since I'm not persisting to BUG someone; that isn't me.  I KNOW in my heart that they will benefit from what I want to share.  If it isn't for you AFTER you see it, simply let me know then, & I am completely fine with that.  At least you know what you're saying, "Not right now," to.

#LetsGrowTOGETHER, #UpgradingLifestyles with the #NaturalHealthRevolution to live #LifeUnlimited!!!

Jon@JackedOnLife.com

Popular posts from this blog

How to Be a Part of the EXPLODING #Hemp-#CBD Industry

Things are changing daily

WOW! $1 Billion+ Combined NOW = POWERHOUSE for you & me!